Monday, September 8, 2008

Tesch Tribes New Adventure

Just a quick update. First thank you to all who have included us in your fasting and prayers. Since I wrote last I have been evaluated by three owner operators from Health Care Recruiter and everyone of them have given me an outstanding review and each believes I will be amazing at this business. In fact one of the guys happened to have worked in a similar sales situation that I have, has six kids and get this is a member of the church. We really hit it off and may work together in the future on some deals. I really feel the Lord's hand is in all of this. I still have a lot to do to actually start the business but the more I look into it the more excited I get and know that it is where I am suppose to be. We even had a family night about the change tonight and the kids are really excited about the prospects of Dad working at home even with some of the sacrifices it will require of all of us for the next many months as I build the business. Please continue to keep us in your prayers, it really helps.

Love you all so much,
Steve (Tesch Tribe)

No comments: