Sunday, November 16, 2008

THANKSGIVING Family Party!!!

First of all, to begin, we want to thank all of you for your prayers and all your help during and after surgery. We don't know where we'd be without you all! Many prayers were answered and have given such comfort. We have had so much help not only from friends and neighbors and ward members, but our fabulous family! I am progressing little by little, ahhh, I forgot how these abdominal (just like c-section) surgeries are to recover (the things we take for granted :)
. . . (Laura you were right, you feel good, then do a lot and then you don't feel so good!) But in time, I know it will get better. I had my first day out yesterday, a perfect sunny day - it was beautiful! It wore me out but it was worth it. I got some help from Fran! Last night, (drum roll)the first in about 3 or 4, I didn't have night sweats or hot flashes and I was able to sleep! WOW-how wonderful!!!

Now to let you know about our Thanksgiving get-together, Jason had a suggestion, all those who served missions are invited to set up a display with pictures, memorabilia, and anything you wish to show from your mission, please bring and share it with us. It will be lots of fun to see and hear about those amazing experiences and some of the best times of our lives.

No comments: